That’s right – 3 ingredients, 3 words: Nutella and Oreo.
I’m not so sure about you – but I don’t think there is any other combination of words so absolutely fantastic and mouth-watering. Even on their own you’ve got me hook line and sinker. How can anything containing Nutella or Oreo be bad?
Now you’re probably thinking (if you’re a frequent reader of this blog) – why on earth am I posting such a guilty treat?
Well, I just decided: HEY, IT’S CHRISTMAS TIME! Let’s let our hair down a bit – but not too much of course. Never too much. And if you’ve read the “About” section of this blog, you would know that I am the type of gal that enjoys having my cake in moderation. My motto is MODERATION.
A little tip to make this dessert less indulgent:
- You’re going to combine all the ingredients and make the mixture, but a good idea is to use VERY SMALL serving glasses. The smaller the glass, the less naughty you have to feel.
So, let us indulge a bit in something I promise is absolutely delicious ? And you can whip it up in under 10 minutes…
The only catch – I’m not so sure you’ll be able to wait overnight for the mixture to set in the fridge ☹
3 Ingredient Dessert of your DREAMS Recipe
Hmmm okay well prepare yourself for a very long-winded explanation of how to precisely combine 3 ingredients in perfect harmony…
All you have to do is whip the Orley Whip – then add the Nutella ?
Crush the Oreo cookies and layer cookie crumbs with the Nutella mousse mixture.
You can thank me later ?
- Serves: 6
- Calories: 378
- Fat: 25.7g
- Carbohydrates: 35.1g
- Sugar: 26.g
- Sodium: 106mg
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 4.2mg
- 1 bottle Orley Whip Dessert Topping
- ½ small jar Nutella (or a full jar to make it sweeter)
- 1 packet oreo cookies, crushed with a rolling pin
- Using an electric mixer - beat the Orley Whip until peaks form.
- Add the Nutella and mix until well combined.
- Layer 6 serving glasses: first oreo crumbs, then Nutella mixture.
- Repeat the layers until Nutella mixture is finished (about 3 layers per glass).
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Optional: garnish with Astros.