A good guacamole is the perfect accompaniment for SO MANY THINGS: an awesome dip for potato crisps, nachos, quesadillas, and so much more 🙂
Try this wonderfully fresh guacamole recipe…IT’S SO GOOD – I promise 😉 And not to mention SUPER EASY!
Use avocados that are nice and ripe to make the guacamole extra creamy. I add in some peppadews to my guac for a bit of a twist – so give it a try!
What more can I say? Now all you have to do is make some 🙂 It’ll give you an excuse to make something awesome to go with it (like my healthy Mexican nachos! wink wink)…
Click the link for healthy Mexican nachos: http://lorainesteyn.com/2017/06/healthier-mexican-nachos-diet/
And fresh tomato salsa to go with it!
Note: The below recipe is an indication of ratios PER avocado. Therefore, increase the number of avocados as needed (keeping the ratios the same).
- Serves: 5 heaped tablespoons
- Serving size: 1 heaped tablespoon
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 4.2g
- Carbohydrates: 3.2g
- Sugar: 0.8g
- Sodium: 49mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- 1 ripe avocado
- small handful of coriander, chopped (or to taste)
- 1 Tbsp peppadews, chopped (or 2 large ones chopped)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice (a squeeze)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the avocado
- Mash the avocado with a fork, and then add all the ingredients to it.
- Mix well, until lovely and creamy.