On to the 2nd stuffed chicken recipe!
This one in particular, is SUPER EASY! I know I say that a lot…but from the photos below you will definitely get the drift 😉 And all you need for this stuffed chicken recipe is 3 INGREDIENTS!
A chicken breast, a slice of mozzarella cheese, and three peppadews! I use Lancewood mozzarella..
Fill the chicken with the stuffing, pop in the oven for 20-30 minutes – and you’re FINISHED! And just wait till you taste these babies 😉 Ooey gooey yummy scrummy!
- Serves: 1
- Serving size: 1 breast
- Calories: 295
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 272mg
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 48g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- 1 chicken breast (around 130g)
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese (30g)
- 3 peppadews (15g)
- seasoning to taste (Roberton's garlic and herb spice)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Slice a chicken breast length-wise, but not all the way through (to reveal a pocket).
- Open the chicken breast, cover with clingfilm, and pound a little flatter if desired.
- Season the inside of the chicken breast to taste.
- Place the peppadews inside the pocket.
- Place the mozzarella on top of the peppadews.
- Close the pocket by securing with toothpicks.
- Season the outside of the chicken breast to taste.
- Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
2. The information described is for 1...multiply the recipe as needed.
Next up: The Crowd-Pleasing Bacon and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Recipe!
Previous: The Fancy Pants Goats Cheese & Breadcrumb Stuffed Chicken